⬇ Please scroll all the way to end of page to see all photos, video & description ⬇
💕 Maybelle ("May-May") 💕
NEW PRICE ~ $2,500 USD
Maybelle is wonderfully sculpted, molded/cast by Jennifer Costello-DelCegno in a fabulous soft blend platinum silicone and lovingly painted and hair rooted by me, Amy Kate Irwin of Amy Kate Doll Designs. She is a wonderful, small newborn, large preemie size to dress, hold, cuddle, cherish and enjoy in your doll collection!! Maybelle has the sweetest, most peaceful expression on her face dreaming sweet dreams.... She has a nice, open deep mouth with tongue detail for accommodating a pacifier or bottle nipple. She is such a sweet, soft, cuddly baby girl!! Please contact me if you are interested in purchasing Maybelle.
I ship anywhere in the USA and internationally to many countries for the exact cost of shipping plus insurance.
Photo gallery of baby Maybelle
(You can click on any photo to see a larger full view of her)
Video of baby Maybelle
~Details About Baby~
- Baby Maybelle is an adorable sleeping full body silicone baby girl doll poured into a fabulous, soft blend platinum silicone . She has the sweetest, most peaceful expression on her face dreaming sweet dreams..... She has a nice, open deep mouth with tongue detail for accommodating a pacifier or bottle nipple. She is such a sweet, soft, cuddly baby girl!! I took many photos to capture different poses to show how posable she is and photos were taken in different light settings, but mostly by a large window with natural sunlight and clouds moving in and out.
- She is #11 in her 2nd limited edition.
- Length: 17-1/2 inches.
-Weight: 5 pounds.
- Head circumference: 11.5 inches.
- Flexible neck turns easily side to side with no ball joint; poured in one piece.
- Mouth is open with tongue detail.
- Takes a small newborn pacifier and bottle nipple.
- Maybelle wears preemie size diapers and preemie or smaller newborn size clothes very nicely.
- Maybelle has been carefully painted in many layers over several days with very soft shading, blushing, and veining in my own custom blend of colors to achieve a warm, realistic baby skin complexion using the highest quality professional silicone paints and pigments on the market. The paint was then permanently sealed and permanently matted for an exquisite velvety-smooth finish and soft baby skin feel. I have studied the art of silicone painting and have worked very hard to learn and achieve a multi-tonal beautiful baby skin tone for total realism. The matting process is also labor intensive and time consuming, but well worth it to achieve such an exquisite finish and totally take away all the shiny gloss of silicone and get the velvety-smooth feel to the touch. Just a stunning look! Every inch has been painted with incredible detail.
- Her hair has been deeply and meticulously directionally rooted 1-2 hairs at a time in a very natural newborn hair pattern using a dark blonde blend of silky soft ultra premium mohair. This hair rooting process takes a very long time - many, many hours.
- I have also micro-rooted her eyelashes and eyebrows in a blend to match her hair.
- Baby white fingernail and toenail tips have been delicately painted, glossed, and sealed on all 10 fingers and all 10 toes.
- Maybelle can be gently bathed in a mild baby soap if you should choose to ever bathe her. She has already been bathed and is super clean and fresh. Of course, scrubbing or excessively rubbing of her skin during bathing is never recommended on these delicate silicone collector art dolls. While her hair is deeply micro-rooted, gentle care of her hair is also recommended. You can very carefully brush and style her hair with a spritz of water and a soft bristled baby brush or toothbrush.
- Maybelle is such a sweet, pretty baby girl with the most peaceful expression on her face and is very soft and cuddly. She feels wonderful to hold and cuddle in your arms.❤️
- My babies come from an entirely smoke-free environment.
***It is not uncommon for silicone babies to have a slight mark or imperfection here and there, which is not considered a flaw, but part of the handmade process and charm. Please do note these dolls are art dolls completely handmade and can have small irregularities like any handmade doll. Every hand that touches the doll from the sculpting, molding, casting, painting, rooting processes strives to produce a perfect doll, but typically this is not possible due to the sensitivity of all materials used and by human hand processes. Dolls that are machine or factory made of plastic or vinyl could possibly be perfect, but not handmade, soft, more life-like silicone art dolls. If there is some kind of a large, glaring imperfection on a doll, then the doll is labelled as a "boo-boo" doll and sold as such with a discount. This is not a boo-boo doll. Each silicone baby is a one-of-a-kind. There are no two dolls exactly alike. Because Maybelle's silicone is very soft and realistic, she has a lot of natural movement. You do always need to support her head when holding her like you would a real newborn baby. I include detailed "Care Instructions" for all my babies. Silicone babies are soft and move freely as you hold them. When you see and hold Maybelle, you will totally fall in love because she is so cuddly and truly does look and feel like a real newborn baby.❤️
In summary, I have lovingly painted, sealed, matted, directionally micro-rooted the hair, eyelashes, eyebrows, accessorized, and did a photo shoot and video for this baby just for you - the new mommy to be. All this reborn work has been done entirely and exclusively by me, Amy Kate Irwin, of Amy Kate Doll Designs. Please know that I put my heart and soul into each baby I do.
⭐Please watch my video made of this baby showing her wonderful movement, her details, and how realistically soft she is by clicking on her video. Please 'like' my video and subscribe to my YouTube channel (Amy Kate Doll Designs), so you can always be notified when I have a new baby available for purchase. Please also click on the "Newsletter" link above, here on my website, and sign up to receive notification when I have a new baby doll available.
Maybelle will come home with a very nice box opening and the following items:
- Darling pink crochet bunny bonnet with white border and matching diaper cover made by me.
- Pretty pink crochet bib with lovely picot border made by me.
- Lovely pink crochet romper with white ruffle and matching tie booties made by me.
- Sweet pink bow headband.
- Beautiful apricot 3/4 length ruffle romper with matching floral tie pants and bow headband.
- Lovely short-sleeve green romper with pretty matching bow and ruffle diaper cover and bow headband.
- White eyelet socks.
- Cute crotchet bunny lovey made by me.
- Cute bottle with faux milk (made by me).
- Purple pacifier.
- Soft blanket (not pictured).
- Custom Amy Kate Doll Designs baby rattle.
- Diaper (not pictured).
- Certificate of Authenticity signed by the sculpting mold/making artist.
- Certificate of Authenticity signed by me.
- Care Instructions for silicone babies.