💙Full Body Silicone Baby Boy 'Mateo' 💙
Congratulations to his new mommy!!💙😍
Mateo baby boy is hand sculpted, molded/cast by the wonderfully talented Jennifer Costello, and painted and hair rooted by me. He is a sleeping, newborn size at 18 inches long and 6 pounds, 13 ounces, poured all in one piece in a super soft medical grade platinum silicone Ecoflex blend (softest blend). He is so soft and cuddly and easy to pose. He is truly realistic and feels like a real newborn baby.💙
Please scroll all the way to the end of the page to view his video (showing his wonderful movement and how very soft he is), his photo gallery, and all his detailed information.
Video of Mateo baby boy
Photo gallery of Mateo baby boy
(You can click on any photo to see a larger full view of Mateo).
~Details About Baby~
- This Mateo baby boy is a full body silicone baby poured all in one piece in a super soft medical grade platinum Ecoflex blend (softest blend). He is a small newborn size at 18 inches long, 6 pounds, 13 ounces. His soft and squishy silicone makes him very posable and cuddly.❤
- Length: 18 inches.
-Weight: Approximately 6 pounds, 13 ounces.
- Head circumference: 12-1/2 inches.
- Flexible neck turns easily side to side with no ball joint; poured in one piece.
- Mouth is open with tongue detail.
- Takes a full preemie pacifier and bottle nipple.
- Mateo has been carefully painted in many layers over several days with very soft shading, blushing, and veining in my own custom blend of colors to achieve a warm, realistic baby skin complexion using the highest quality professional silicone paints and pigments on the market. The paint was then permanently sealed and permanently matted for an exquisite velvety-smooth finish and soft baby skin feel. I have studied the art of silicone painting and have worked very hard to learn and achieve a multi-tonal beautiful baby skin tone for total realism. The matting process is also labor intensive and time consuming, but well worth it to achieve such an exquisite finish and totally take away all the shiny gloss of silicone and get the velvety-smooth feel to the touch. Just a stunning look! Every inch has been painted with incredible detail.
- His hair has been deeply and meticulously directionally rooted 1-2 hairs at a time from the cut end in a very natural newborn hair pattern using combinations of straight and wavy silky soft dark brown ultra premium mohair with some light brown undertones from Slumberland Nursery for a beautiful rich brown color. This hair rooting process takes a very long time - many, many hours.
- I have also micro-rooted his eyebrows and eyelashes for extra realism in a blend to match his hair.
- Baby white fingernail and toenail tips have been delicately painted, glossed, and sealed on all 10 fingers and all 10 toes.
- Mateo wears newborn size diapers and small newborn or preemie size clothes nicely.
- Mateo can be gently bathed in a mild baby soap if you should choose to ever bathe him. He has already been bathed and is super clean and fresh. Of course, scrubbing or excessively rubbing of his skin during bathing is never recommended on these delicate silicone collector art dolls. While his hair is deeply micro-rooted, gentle care of his hair is also recommended. You can very carefully brush and style his hair with a spritz of water and a soft bristled baby brush or toothbrush.
- Mateo is adorable and SO soft and cuddly, and he loves to snuggle in your arms.❤️
- My babies come from an entirely smoke-free environment.
It is not uncommon for silicone babies to have a slight mark or imperfection here and there, which is not considered a flaw, but part of the handmade process and charm. Because his silicone blend is so realistically squishy soft and floppy, he has a lot of natural movement. You do always need to support his head when holding him like you would a real newborn baby. Silicone babies are soft and move freely as you hold them. When you see and hold Mateo, you will totally fall in love because Mateo is so cuddly and truly does look and feel like a real newborn baby.❤️
In summary, I have lovingly painted, sealed, matted, micro-rooted the hair, eyelashes, eyebrows, accessorized, and did a photo shoot and video for this baby just for you - the new mommy to be. All this reborn work has been done entirely and exclusively by me, Amy Kate Irwin, of Amy Kate Doll Designs. Please know that I put my heart and soul into each baby I do.
⭐Please watch my video made of this baby showing his wonderful movement and how realistically soft he is by clicking on the video above. Please 'like' my video and subscribe to my YouTube channel (Amy Kate Doll Designs), so you can always be notified when I have a new baby available for purchase. Please also click on "Newsletter" link above here on my website and sign up to receive notification when I have a new baby doll available for purchase.
Mateo will come home with a very nice box opening and the following items:
-Adorable blue handmade organic cotton romper with matching knit booties by HelensKnitting
- Lovely green footed sleeper with elephant print by Carters
- Lovely gray and green footed sleeper with star print by Carters
- Sweet crotchet blue with yellow & white trim hat
- Cute baby bottle with faux milk
- Cute giraffe comfort toy with a pacifier
- Soft, plush baby blanket
- Elephant lovie toy
- Comb & brush set
- Certificate of Authenticity signed by the sculpting artist
- Certificate of Authenticity signed by me
- Care Instructions for silicone babies
© Amy Kate Doll Designs