⬇ Please scroll all the way to end of page to see all photos, video & description ⬇
💙 Brady 💙
Photo gallery of baby Brady
(You can click on any photo to see a larger full view of him)
Video of baby Brady
~Details About Baby~
- Baby Brady is an adorable sleeping full body silicone baby boy doll wonderfully sculpted, molded/cast by Jen's Silicone Art Dolls and lovingly painted and hair rooted by me, Amy Kate Irwin, of Amy Kate Doll Designs. Brady is poured in one piece in an incredibly super soft blend platinum silicone. Brady has a nice, open deep mouth with tongue detail for accommodating a pacifier or bottle nipple. He is a heart melting, soft, cuddly baby boy!! I took many photos to capture different poses to show how posable he is and photos were taken in different light settings, but mostly by a large window with natural sunlight and clouds moving in and out.
- Brady is #9 in his limited edition.
- Length: 18.5 inches.
-Weight: 6.6 pounds.
- Head circumference: 14 inches.
- Flexible neck turns easily side to side with no ball joint; poured in one piece.
- Mouth is open with tongue detail.
- Takes a newborn pacifier and bottle nipple.
- Brady wears newborn size diapers and newborn or larger preemie size clothes very nicely.
- Brady has been carefully painted in many layers over several days with very soft shading, blushing, and veining in my own custom blend of colors to achieve a warm, realistic baby skin complexion using the highest quality professional silicone paints and pigments on the market. The paint was then permanently sealed and permanently matted for an exquisite velvety-smooth finish and soft baby skin feel. I have studied the art of silicone painting and have worked very hard to learn and achieve a multi-tonal beautiful baby skin tone for total realism. The matting process is also labor intensive and time consuming, but well worth it to achieve such an exquisite finish and totally take away all the shiny gloss of silicone and get the velvety-smooth feel to the touch. Just a stunning look! Every inch has been painted with incredible detail.
- His hair has been deeply and meticulously directionally rooted 1-2 hairs at a time in a very natural newborn hair pattern using a blend of light brown to medium brown silky soft ultra premium mohair. This hair rooting process takes a very long time - many, many hours.
- I have also micro-rooted his eyelashes and eyebrows in a blend to match his hair and I sealed his brows for extra protection.
- Baby white fingernail and toenail tips have been delicately painted, glossed, and sealed on all 10 fingers and all 10 toes.
- Brady can be gently bathed in a mild baby soap if you should choose to ever bathe him. He has already been bathed and is super clean and fresh. Of course, scrubbing or excessively rubbing of his skin during bathing is never recommended on these delicate silicone collector art dolls. While his hair is deeply micro-rooted, gentle care of his hair is also recommended. You can very carefully brush and style his hair with a spritz of water and a soft bristled baby brush or toothbrush.
- Brady is an incredibly sweet, adorable baby boy and is very soft and cuddly. He feels wonderful to hold and cuddle in your arms.❤️
- My babies come from an entirely smoke-free environment.
***It is not uncommon for silicone babies to have a slight mark or imperfection here and there, which is not considered a flaw, but part of the handmade process and charm. Please do note these dolls are art dolls completely handmade and can have small irregularities like any handmade doll. Every hand that touches the doll from the sculpting, molding, casting, painting, rooting processes strives to produce a perfect doll, but typically this is not possible due to the sensitivity of all materials used and by human hand processes. Dolls that are machine or factory made of plastic or vinyl could possibly be perfect, but not handmade, soft, more life-like silicone art dolls. If there is some kind of a large, glaring imperfection on a doll, then the doll is labelled as a "boo-boo" doll and sold as such with a discount. This is not a boo-boo doll. Each silicone baby is a one-of-a-kind. There are no two dolls exactly alike. Because Brady's silicone is very soft and realistic, he has a lot of natural movement. You do always need to support his head when holding him like you would a real newborn baby. I include detailed "Care Instructions" for all my babies. Silicone babies are soft and move freely as you hold them. When you see and hold Brady, you will totally fall in love because he is so cuddly and truly does look and feel like a real newborn baby.❤️
In summary, I have lovingly painted, sealed, matted, directionally micro-rooted the hair, eyelashes, eyebrows, accessorized, and did a photo shoot and video for this baby just for you - the new mommy to be. All this reborn work has been done entirely and exclusively by me, Amy Kate Irwin, of Amy Kate Doll Designs. Please know that I put my heart and soul into each baby I do.
⭐Please watch my video made of this baby showing his wonderful movement, his details, and how realistically soft he is by clicking on his video. Please 'like' my video and subscribe to my YouTube channel (Amy Kate Doll Designs), so you can always be notified when I have a new baby available for purchase. Please also click on the "Newsletter" link above, here on my website, and sign up to receive notification when I have a new baby doll available.
~ Layette ~
Brady will come home with a very nice box opening and the following items:
- Adorable blue crochet bear hat with matching diaper cover made by me.
- Sweet blue crochet bib with white border and bear applique made by me.
- Lovely blue crochet romper with train applique and matching tie booties made by me.
- Sweet blue crochet cardigan sweater with bear applique made by me.
- White long-sleeve onesie.
- Yellow pin-stripped, long-sleeve onesie.
- Yellow, green & white print long-sleeve onesie.
- White socks.
- Cute, brown, long ear, long-sleeve bunny hoodie romper with zipper.
- Green comb & brush set.
- Faux milk bottle made by me.
- Blue & white elephant pacifier.
- Beaded pacifier clip.
- Cute crochet lovey bear made by me.
- Soft blanket (not pictured).
- Certificate of Authenticity signed by the sculpting mold/making artist.
- Certificate of Authenticity signed by me.
- Care Instructions for silicone babies.
~ Payment ~
I accept payment via PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, CashApp, and bank issued certified check.
I do not accept trades of any kind.
Returns are not accepted due to the high cost of shipping, handling, time and expense involved in the preparation of the doll travel and all enclosures. These dolls are hand-made art dolls that are non-returnable and non-refundable. Please do note these dolls are art dolls completely handmade and can have small irregularities like any handmade doll. Every hand that touches the doll from the sculpting, molding, casting, painting, rooting processes strives to produce a perfect doll, but typically this is not possible due to the sensitivity of all materials used and by human hand processes. Dolls that are machine or factory made of plastic or vinyl could possibly be perfect, but not handmade, soft, more life-like silicone art dolls. If there is some kind of a large, glaring imperfection on a doll, then the doll is labelled as a "boo-boo" doll and sold as such with a discount. This is not a boo-boo doll. Each silicone baby is a one-of-a-kind. There are no two dolls exactly alike. All sales are final. I have taken care to provide lots of detail, photos, and video for this baby. I put my heart and soul into each baby I complete.
~ Shipping ~
I ship my babies to any location in the USA and will come with a tracking number and full insurance.
I ship to many locations internationally for the exact cost of shipping plus full insurance including to Australia, Belgium, Canada, Germany, Hungary, Italy, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. Please note that all international buyers are responsible for any customs or duty charges, taxes, etc., imposed by the country they live in.
Thank you for visiting and looking at baby Brady❤️. Enjoy his photos and video!