⬇ Please scroll all the way to end of page to see all photos, video & description ⬇
💕 Lea 💕
Baby Lea is from the Bonnie Sieben Collection of amazing sculpts, poured in an incredibly soft silicone blend by Kristin Englert. Lea is exclusively finished (painted and hair rooted) by me, Amy Kate Irwin of Amy Kate Doll Designs.
Lea is a wonderful newborn size baby girl doll at 20 inches, weighing 9.2 pounds and is a dream to hold, cuddle, cherish and enjoy in your doll collection!!
If you have interest in adopting Lea, please private message or email me. I ship anywhere in the USA and internationally to many countries for the exact cost of shipping plus insurance. I hope you love her as much as I do!!!❤️
Photo gallery of baby Lea
(You can click on any photo to see a larger full view of Lea)
Video of baby Lea
~ Details at a glance ~
- Baby Lea is a beautiful, sleeping full body silicone baby girl doll poured in an incredibly soft silicone blend. She has the most amazing life-like features and is a dream to hold and cuddle! I took many photos to capture different poses to show her poseability, and photos were taken in different light settings, but mostly by a large window with natural sunlight and clouds moving in and out.
- Length: 20 inches.
-Weight: 9.2 pounds.
- Head circumference: 14.5 inches.
- Flexible neck turns easily side to side with no ball joint; poured in one piece.
- Mouth is open with a sculpted tongue inside.
- Lea is #6 in her limited edition.
- Takes a very small, preemie size pacifier. (I am including one)
- Lea wears newborn size diapers and newborn size clothes very nicely.
- Lea has been carefully painted in many layers over several days with very soft shading, blushing, and subtle veining in my own custom blend of colors to achieve a warm, realistic baby skin complexion using the highest quality professional silicone paints and pigments on the market. The paint was then permanently sealed and permanently matted for an exquisite velvety-smooth finish and soft baby skin feel. I have studied the art of silicone painting and have worked very hard to learn and achieve a multi-tonal beautiful baby skin tone for total realism. The matting process is also labor intensive and time consuming, but well worth it to achieve such an exquisite finish and totally take away all the shiny gloss of silicone and get the velvety-smooth feel to the touch. Just a stunning look! Every inch has been painted with incredible detail.
- Her hair has been deeply and meticulously directionally rooted 1-2 hairs at a time using ultra premium, silky soft, alpaca hair in a warm honey, light brown color. This hair rooting process takes a very long time - many, many hours.
- I have painted and sealed delicate eyebrows and hand rooted her delicate little wispy eyelashes.
- Baby white fingernail and toenail tips have been delicately painted, glossed, and sealed on all 10 fingers and all 10 toes.
- Lea can be gently bathed in a mild baby soap if you should choose to ever bathe her. She has already been bathed and is super clean and fresh. Of course, scrubbing or excessively rubbing of her skin during bathing is never recommended on these delicate silicone collector art dolls. While her hair is deeply micro-rooted, gentle care of her hair is also recommended. You can very carefully brush and style her hair with a spritz of water and a soft bristled baby brush or toothbrush.
- Lea is a beautiful baby girl with very realistic detail and so very soft and cuddly. She feels wonderful to hold and cuddle in your arms.❤️
- My babies come from an entirely smoke-free environment.
***It is not uncommon for silicone babies to have a slight mark or imperfection here and there, which is not considered a flaw, but part of the handmade process and charm and simply the nature and characteristics of silicone. Please do note these dolls are art dolls completely handmade and can have small irregularities that are characteristics attributable to silicone and handmade artistry. Every hand that touches the doll from the sculpting, molding, casting, painting, rooting processes strives to produce a perfect doll, but typically this is not possible due to the sensitivity of all materials used and by human hand processes. Dolls that are machine or factory made of plastic or vinyl could possibly be perfect, but not handmade, soft, more life-like silicone art dolls. If there is some kind of a large, glaring imperfection on a doll, then the doll is labelled as a "boo-boo" doll and sold as such with a discount. This is not a boo-boo doll. Each silicone baby is a one-of-a-kind. There are no two dolls exactly alike.
In summary, I have lovingly painted, sealed, matted, directionally micro-rooted the hair and lashes, accessorized, and did a photo shoot and video for this baby just for you - the new mommy to be. All this reborn work has been done entirely and exclusively by me, Amy Kate Irwin, of Amy Kate Doll Designs. Please know that I put my heart and soul into each baby I do.
⭐Please watch my video made of this baby showing her wonderful movement, her details, and how realistically soft she is by clicking on her video above. Please 'like' my video and subscribe to my YouTube channel (Amy Kate Doll Designs), so you can always be notified when I have a new baby available for purchase. Please also click on the "Newsletter" link above, here on my website, and sign up to receive notification when I have a new baby doll available.
Lea will come home with a very nice box opening and the following items:
- Gorgeous pink floral print long-sleeve romper.
- Beautiful pink ruffle leopard print long-sleeve romper with matching pink tie head wrap.
- Lovely short-sleeve green stripped romper.
- Pretty pink short-sleeve dress/top with matching diaper cover.
- Adorable peach crochet bear bonnet with matching diaper cover, bib, booties and bow headband made by me.
- Cute crotchet bunny lovey made by me.
- White lace eyelet socks.
- Peach/beige knee-high ruffle socks.
- Gorgeous pink and cream flower bow headband.
- Clear preemie pacifier.
- Darling silver "Somebody loves me" bracelet.
- Custom Amy Kate Doll Designs wood ring baby rattle.
- Custom Amy Kate Doll Designs diaper plus another diaper.
- Soft blanket (not pictured).
- Certificate of Authenticity by the sculpting and mold making artist.
- Certificate of Authenticity signed by me.
- Care Instructions for silicone babies.