⬇ Please scroll all the way to end of page to see all photos & description ⬇
** Each twin has his/her own page as well with individual photos, video and details**
💕 Lelou (sleeping girl) and
Pip (awake boy) 💕
Each twin is $4,0000 USD with FREE shipping anywhere in the USA. International shipping is extra. I ship to many places internationally so feel free to ask me for cost to your location.
**Please email or message me when ready for payment
These precious twins are exquisitely hand sculpted by Izzy Zhao, perfectly poured in a fabulously soft silicone by Maria Lynn Grover, and they are exclusively finished (painted and hair rooted) by me. They are 16.5” long with bent legs and weigh 5 lbs. 6 oz. Their scrumptiously soft silicone blend makes them very poseable, soft, cuddly and lifelike, and are an absolute dream to hold, cuddle, cherish and enjoy in your doll collection!! They are truly amazing in all their very realistic and lifelike details. More details about them can be found below their photo gallery. I hope you love them as much as I do!💗💙
If you have interest in adopting one or both twins, please do not hesitate to private message or email me. I ship anywhere in the USA for FREE and internationally to many countries for the exact cost of shipping. I hope they steal you heart as they have mine!!!💓
Photo gallery of the twins together
(You can click on any photo to see a larger full view of them)
~ Details about the babies ~
- Lelou and Pip are beautiful full body silicone baby dolls poured in an incredibly soft silicone blend making them very poseable and very realistic. They have the most amazing life-like features and are a dream to hold and cuddle! I took many photos to capture different poses to show their poseability, and photos were taken in different light settings, but mostly by a large window with natural sunlight and clouds moving in and out.
-Pip is #3 and Lelou is #5 in their edition.
- Length: 16.5 inches with bent legs.
-Weight: Approximately 5 pounds 6 ounces.
- Head circumference: 12 inches.
- Flexible neck turns easily side to side with no ball joint; poured in one piece.
- Mouth is open and with a sculpted tongue inside and looks so realistic.
- Can take a small newborn size pacifier and bottle nipple.
- The babies wear preemie size diapers and preemie size clothes very nicely.
- The babies have been carefully painted in many layers over several days with very soft shading, blushing, and subtle veining in my own custom blend of colors to achieve a warm, realistic baby skin complexion using the highest quality professional silicone paints and pigments on the market. The paint was then permanently sealed and permanently matted for an exquisite velvety-smooth finish and soft baby skin feel. I have studied the art of silicone painting and have worked very hard to learn and achieve a multi-tonal beautiful baby skin tone for total realism. The matting process is also labor intensive and time consuming, but well worth it to achieve such an exquisite finish and totally take away all the shiny gloss of silicone and get the velvety-smooth feel to the touch. Just a stunning look! Every inch has been painted with incredible detail.
- Their hair has been deeply and meticulously directionally rooted 1-2 hairs at a time using ultra premium, silky soft, alpaca hair in a light brown/dark blonde color. This hair rooting process takes a very long time - many, many hours.
- I have painted and sealed delicate eyebrows on both babies and hand rooted Lelou's delicate little wispy eyelashes and hand applied Pip's sweet little eyelashes.
- Baby white fingernail and toenail tips have been delicately painted, glossed, and sealed on all 10 fingers and all 10 toes.
- They can be gently bathed in a mild baby soap if you should choose to ever bathe them. They have already been bathed and are super clean and fresh. Of course, scrubbing or excessively rubbing of their skin during bathing is never recommended on these delicate silicone collector art dolls. While their hair is deeply micro-rooted, gentle care of their hair is also recommended. You can very carefully brush and style their hair with a spritz of water and a soft bristled baby brush or toothbrush.
- They are beautiful babies with very realistic detail and so very soft and cuddly. They feel wonderful to hold and cuddle in your arms.❤️
- My babies come from an entirely smoke-free environment.
***It is not uncommon for silicone babies to have a slight mark or imperfection here and there, which is not considered a flaw, but part of the handmade process and charm and simply the nature and characteristics of silicone. Please do note these dolls are art dolls completely handmade and can have small irregularities that are characteristics attributable to silicone and handmade artistry. Every hand that touches the doll from the sculpting, molding, casting, painting, rooting processes strives to produce a perfect doll, but typically this is not possible due to the sensitivity of all materials used and by human hand processes. Dolls that are machine or factory made of plastic or vinyl could possibly be perfect, but not handmade, soft, more life-like silicone art dolls. If there is some kind of a large, glaring imperfection on a doll, then the doll is labelled as a "boo-boo" doll and sold as such with a discount. These are not boo-boo dolls. Each silicone baby is a one-of-a-kind. There are no two dolls exactly alike. Because their silicone is very soft and realistic, they have a lot of natural movement. You do always need to support their head when holding them like you would a real newborn baby. I include detailed "Care Instructions" for all my babies. Silicone babies are soft and move freely as you hold them. When you see and hold these babies, you will totally fall in love because they are so cuddly and truly do look and feel like a real newborn babies.❤️
In summary, I have lovingly painted, sealed, matted, directionally micro-rooted their hair, accessorized, and did a photo shoot and video for each of these babies just for you - the new mommy to be. All this reborn work has been done entirely and exclusively by me, Amy Kate Irwin of Amy Kate Doll Designs. Please know that I put my heart and soul into each baby I do.
⭐Please watch my video made of each baby showing his/her wonderful movement, his/her details, and how realistically soft he/she is by clicking on their videos on their respective pages. Please 'like' my video and subscribe to my YouTube channel (Amy Kate Doll Designs), so you can always be notified when I have a new baby available for purchase. Please also click on the "Newsletter" link above here on my website and sign up to receive notification when I have a new baby doll available.
~ RETURN POLICY ~
All sales are final. These one-of-a-kind handmade art dolls are non-returnabIe and non-refundable. I have taken care to provide lots of photos, detail, and a video for this baby. I put my heart and soul into each baby I complete.