⬇ Scroll all the way to end of page ⬇
💙 Calimero 💙
Baby Calimero is a lovely newborn size full body silicone baby boy doll sculpted by the wonderfully talented Ina Volprich and molded/cast by Baltic Baby in very soft silicone EcoFlex 20. His skin feels soft and gentle - just like a real baby! He is poured in a two-part mold and therefore has a very subtle, micro seam along his sides. Painted, the micro seam is barely visible if looking closely for it. He is 18.5 inches long and weighs about 7 pounds. His mouth is slightly open with a tongue sculpt inside. He feels so real to hold and cuddle. I love how silky smooth his skin is after being completely painted and matted. He is such a sweet baby boy!!😍💙🧸🚂
⭐Please scroll all the way to the end of the page to view his video (showing his wonderful movement, his details, and how very soft he is), his photo gallery, and all his detailed description information.
Video of baby Calimero
Photo gallery of baby Calimero
(You can click on any photo to see a larger full view of Calimero)
~Details About Baby~
- Baby Calimero is an asleep full body silicone baby boy poured in very soft EcoFlex 20 in a two-part mold and therefore has a very subtle seam along his sides. Painted, the seam is barely visible if looking closely for it. His skin feels very soft and gentle - just like a real baby. He is such an adorable, highly detailed baby with the sweetest expression! He loves to give hugs and cuddle!💙 I took many photos to capture different poses to show his poseability, and photos were taken in different light settings, but mostly by a large window with natural sunlight and clouds moving in and out.
- Length: 18.5 inches.
-Weight: Approximately 7 pounds.
- Head circumference: 13.5 inches.
- Poured in a two-part mold with a subtle, micro seam along his sides and barely visible now painted.
- Mouth is slightly open with a sculpted tongue inside.
- Calimero wears newborn size diapers and smaller newborn or preemie size clothes very nicely.
- Calimero has been carefully painted in many layers over several days with very soft shading, blushing, and veining in my own custom blend of colors to achieve a warm, realistic baby skin complexion using the highest quality professional silicone paints and pigments on the market. The paint was then permanently sealed and permanently matted for an exquisite velvety-smooth finish and soft baby skin feel. I have studied the art of silicone painting and have worked very hard to learn and achieve a multi-tonal beautiful baby skin tone for total realism. The matting process is also labor intensive and time consuming, but well worth it to achieve such an exquisite finish and totally take away all the shiny gloss of silicone and get the velvety-smooth feel to the touch. Just a stunning look! Every inch has been painted with incredible detail.
- His hair has been deeply and meticulously directionally rooted 1-2 hairs at a time in a very natural newborn hair pattern using a medium to dark brown blend of silky soft ultra premium mohair. This hair rooting process takes a very long time - many, many hours.
- I have also micro-rooted his eyelashes and eyebrows for extra realism in a blend to match his hair.
- Baby white fingernail and toenail tips have been delicately painted, glossed, and sealed on all 10 fingers and all 10 toes.
- Calimero can be gently bathed in a mild baby soap if you should choose to ever bathe him. He has already been bathed and is super clean and fresh. Of course, scrubbing or excessively rubbing of his skin during bathing is never recommended on these delicate silicone collector art dolls. While his hair is deeply micro-rooted, gentle care of his hair is also recommended. You can very carefully brush and style his hair with a spritz of water and a soft bristled baby brush or toothbrush.
- Calimero is adorable with very realistic detail and very soft and cuddly. He feels wonderful to hold and cuddle in your arms.❤️
- My babies come from an entirely smoke-free environment.
***It is not uncommon for silicone babies to have a slight mark or imperfection here and there, which is not considered a flaw, but part of the handmade process and charm. Please do note these dolls are art dolls completely handmade and can have small irregularities like any handmade doll. Every hand that touches the doll from the sculpting, molding, casting, painting, rooting processes strives to produce a perfect doll, but typically this is not possible due to the sensitivity of all materials used and by human hand processes. Dolls that are machine or factory made of plastic or vinyl could possibly be perfect, but not handmade, soft, more life-like silicone art dolls. If there is some kind of a large, glaring imperfection on a doll, then the doll is labelled as a "boo-boo" doll and sold as such with a discount. This is not a boo-boo doll. Each silicone baby is a one-of-a-kind. There are no two dolls exactly alike. Because Calimero's silicone is very soft and realistic, he has a lot of natural movement. You do always need to support his head when holding him like you would a real newborn baby. I include detailed "Care Instructions" for all my babies. Silicone babies are soft and move freely as you hold them. When you see and hold Calimero, you will totally fall in love because he is so cuddly and truly does look and feel like a real newborn baby.❤️
In summary, I have lovingly painted, sealed, matted, directionally micro-rooted the hair, eyelashes, eyebrows, accessorized, and did a photo shoot and video for this baby just for you - the new mommy to be. All this reborn work has been done entirely and exclusively by me, Amy Kate Irwin, of Amy Kate Doll Designs. Please know that I put my heart and soul into each baby I do.
⭐Please watch my video made of this baby showing his wonderful movement, his details, and how realistically soft he is by clicking on his video. Please 'like' my video and subscribe to my YouTube channel (Amy Kate Doll Designs), so you can always be notified when I have a new baby available for purchase. Please also click on the "Newsletter" link above, here on my website, and sign up to receive notification when I have a new baby doll available.
Calimero will come home with a very nice box opening and the following items:
- Darling light blue and white collar sailor outfit.
- Cute, soft, open snap, blue & white long sleeve top and green diaper cover.
- Brown and yellow crochet romper with matching bear hat and tie booties made by me.
- Soft white socks.
- Adorable white satin tie baby shoes.
- Sweet assorted 4 pairs of mittens.
- Comb & brush set.
- Fun, playful lion teether toy.
- Beige and yellow crochet lovey teddy bear made by me. (Calimero's favorite lovey toy)
- Soft, plush elephant blanket with matching elephant lovey.
- Certificate of Authenticity signed by the sculpting mold/making artist.
- Certificate of Authenticity signed by me.
- Care Instructions for silicone babies.
Payment is accepted via PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, CashApp or certified check.
I do not accept trades of any kind.
Returns are not accepted due to the high cost of shipping, handling, time and expense involved in the preparation of the doll travel and all enclosures. These dolls are hand-made art dolls that are non-returnable and non-refundable. Please do note these dolls are art dolls completely handmade and can have small irregularities like any handmade doll. Every hand that touches the doll from the sculpting, molding, casting, painting, rooting processes strives to produce a perfect doll, but typically this is not possible due to the sensitivity of all materials used and by human hand processes. Dolls that are machine or factory made of plastic or vinyl could possibly be perfect, but not handmade, soft, more life-like silicone art dolls. If there is some kind of a large, glaring imperfection on a doll, then the doll is labelled as a "boo-boo" doll and sold as such with a discount. This is not a boo-boo doll. Each silicone baby is a one-of-a-kind. There are no two dolls exactly alike. All sales are final. I have taken care to provide lots of detail, photos, and video for this baby. I put my heart and soul into each baby I complete.
Shipping and handling will be calculated on this baby based on your location in the USA and will come with a tracking number and insurance.
International shipping will be calculated by location. I ship to Australia, Belgium, Canada, Germany, Italy, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. Please note that all international buyers are responsible for any customs or duty charges, taxes, etc., imposed by the country they live in.
Thank you for visiting and looking at baby Calimero❤️. Enjoy his video and photos!