⬇ Please scroll all the way to end of page to see all photos, video & description ⬇
💕 Pip 💕
Pip is $4,0000 USD with FREE shipping anywhere in the USA. International shipping is extra. I ship to many places internationally so feel free to ask me for cost to your location.
**Please email or message me when ready for payment
Pip is exquisitely hand sculpted by Izzy Zhao, perfectly poured in a fabulously soft silicone by Maria Lynn Grover, and is exclusively finished (painted and hair rooted) by me. He is 16.5” long with bent legs and weighs 5 lbs. 6 oz. His scrumptiously soft silicone blend makes him very poseable, soft, cuddly and lifelike, and is an absolute dream to hold, cuddle, cherish and enjoy in your doll collection!! He is truly amazing in all his very realistic and lifelike details. More details about him can be found below his photo gallery. I hope you love him as much as I do!💙
Photo gallery of baby Pip
(You can click on any photo to see a larger full view of Pip)
Video of baby Pip
~ Details about baby ~
Baby Pip is a beautiful, awake full body silicone baby boy doll poured in an incredibly soft silicone blend making him very poseable and very realistic. He has the most amazing life-like features and is a dream to hold and cuddle! I took many photos to capture different poses to show his poseability, and photos were taken in different light settings, but mostly by a large window with natural sunlight and clouds moving in and out.
- Pip is #3 in his edition.
- Length: 16.5 inches with bent legs.
-Weight: Approximately 5 pounds 6 ounces.
- Head circumference: 12 inches.
- Flexible neck turns easily side to side with no ball joint; poured in one piece.
- Mouth is open and with a sculpted tongue inside and looks so realistic.
- Can take a small newborn size pacifier and bottle nipple.
- Pip wears preemie size diapers and preemie size clothes very nicely.
- Pip has been carefully painted in many layers over several days with very soft shading, blushing, and subtle veining in my own custom blend of colors to achieve a warm, realistic baby skin complexion using the highest quality professional silicone paints and pigments on the market. The paint was then permanently sealed and permanently matted for an exquisite velvety-smooth finish and soft baby skin feel. I have studied the art of silicone painting and have worked very hard to learn and achieve a multi-tonal beautiful baby skin tone for total realism. The matting process is also labor intensive and time consuming, but well worth it to achieve such an exquisite finish and totally take away all the shiny gloss of silicone and get the velvety-smooth feel to the touch. Just a stunning look! Every inch has been painted with incredible detail.
- His hair has been deeply and meticulously directionally rooted 1-2 hairs at a time using ultra premium, silky soft, alpaca hair in a light brown/dark blonde color. This hair rooting process takes a very long time - many, many hours.
- I have painted and sealed delicate eyebrows and hand applied his delicate little wispy eyelashes.
- Baby white fingernail and toenail tips have been delicately painted, glossed, and sealed on all 10 fingers and all 10 toes.
- Pip can be gently bathed in a mild baby soap if you should choose to ever bathe him. He has already been bathed and is super clean and fresh. Of course, scrubbing or excessively rubbing of her skin during bathing is never recommended on these delicate silicone collector art dolls. While his hair is deeply micro-rooted, gentle care of his hair is also recommended. You can very carefully brush and style his hair with a spritz of water and a soft bristled baby brush or toothbrush.
- Pip is a beautiful baby boy with very realistic detail and so very soft and cuddly. He feels wonderful to hold and cuddle in your arms.❤️
- My babies come from an entirely smoke-free environment.
***It is not uncommon for silicone babies to have a slight mark or imperfection here and there, which is not considered a flaw, but part of the handmade process and charm and simply the nature and characteristics of silicone. Please do note these dolls are art dolls completely handmade and can have small irregularities that are characteristics attributable to silicone and handmade artistry. Every hand that touches the doll from the sculpting, molding, casting, painting, rooting processes strives to produce a perfect doll, but typically this is not possible due to the sensitivity of all materials used and by human hand processes. Dolls that are machine or factory made of plastic or vinyl could possibly be perfect, but not handmade, soft, more life-like silicone art dolls. If there is some kind of a large, glaring imperfection on a doll, then the doll is labelled as a "boo-boo" doll and sold as such with a discount. This is not a boo-boo doll. Each silicone baby is a one-of-a-kind. There are no two dolls exactly alike. Because Pip's silicone is very soft and realistic, he has a lot of natural movement. You do always need to support his head when holding him like you would a real newborn baby. I include detailed "Care Instructions" for all my babies. Silicone babies are soft and move freely as you hold them. When you see and hold Pip, you will totally fall in love because he is so cuddly and truly does look and feel like a real newborn baby.❤️
In summary, I have lovingly painted, sealed, matted, directionally micro-rooted the hair, accessorized, and did a photo shoot and video for this baby just for you - the new mommy to be. All this reborn work has been done entirely and exclusively by me, Amy Kate Irwin of Amy Kate Doll Designs. Please know that I put my heart and soul into each baby I do.
⭐Please watch my video made of this baby showing his wonderful movement, his details, and how realistically soft he is by clicking on his video above. Please 'like' my video and subscribe to my YouTube channel (Amy Kate Doll Designs), so you can always be notified when I have a new baby available for purchase. Please also click on the "Newsletter" link above, here on my website, and sign up to receive notification when I have a new baby doll available.
Pip will come home with a very nice box opening and the following items:
- Adorable green and plaid outfit hand made by zoikphotoprops Etsy shop.
- Very handsome blue with white collar long-sleeve romper.
- Lovely blue crochet bib with white border and matching diaper cover and tie booties made with love by me.
- Cute blue crochet bear hat by Mama Bear Crafted Etsy shop.
- White socks.
- Adorable crochet bunny with blue bow tie made with love by me. (It's Pip's favorite lovey).
- Blue pacifier by Ryan & Rose cutie PAT.
- Ball bead pacifier clip.
- Blue ring faux milk bottle with lid cover.
- Comb and brush set.
- Soft blanket (not pictured).
- Certificate of Authenticity by the sculpting and mold making artist.
- Certificate of Authenticity signed by me.
- Care Instructions for silicone babies.
~ RETURN POLICY ~
All sales are final. These one-of-a-kind handmade art dolls are non-returnabIe and non-refundable. I have taken care to provide lots of photos, detail, and a video for this baby. I put my heart and soul into each baby I complete.